1. Good low temperature performance;
2. Good oxygen and ozone resistance;
3. Good machinability. (turning, milling, grinding and drilling);
4. It has excellent vibration absorption performance and can be used for vibration reduction and cushioning. In mold manufacturing industry, replace rubber and spring;
5. Wear resistance. Its wear resistance is very outstanding, generally within the range of 0.01-0.10 (cm3) /1.61km, about 3-5 times that of rubber;
6. Radiation resistance. Polyurethane has good resistance to high-energy radiation, and still has satisfactory performance under 10-10 Ge radiation dose;
7. Wide hardness range. It still has the elongation and resilience of rubber under high hardness. The hardness range of polyurethane elastomer is shore a10-d80;
8. Oil resistant. Polyurethane elastomer is a kind of the strong polar polymer compound, which has little affinity with the non-polar mineral oil and is hardly eroded in fuel oil and machine oil.
9. High strength. Under the hardness of rubber, their tensile strength and load-bearing capacity are much higher than that of general rubber. Under high hardness, its impact strength and bending strength are much higher than that of plastic.
|Threaded Stem Size||M10*15|
|Customized support||OEM, ODM, OBM|
|Place of Origin||ZHE CHINA|
Q:I am looking at these casters to replace the broken ones on our upright piano. Do you think these would work?
A:It depends on if the casters you're replacing are the same size & shape.
Q:Will it damage the floor?
A:I don't think so, as long as the load is not very heavy